- A motivated creative professional with strong graphics design skills and a passion to create products that leave a lasting impression. They should exhibit a knack for illustrative design, have experience in working with numerous different design platforms, and hold a powerful portfolio to demonstrate their ideas and abilities.
- Creating visual text and imagery concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports, presentations, proposals, etc.
- To understand the design needs of clients.
- Develop design based on clients’ requirements.
- Update team members and clients on progress, changes, and adjustments.
- Handle confidential documents carefully.
- Collaborate with the team for successful completion, especially in the case of complex projects.
- Ensure the final project is proofread for accuracy and quality.
- Create simple conceptual illustrations, graphics, flat vectors, isometrics for Infographics, videos, audios.
- Must be well acquainted with Corel Draw, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools such as PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, and others.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers, and Content Developers to provide creative ideas and recommend new visual concepts.
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design. Graphic Designing tools.
- 2.5 years to 3 years
Skills /Required Expertise
- Sound understanding of design principles, trends, and best practices in graphic design.
- Well versed in developing and designing content using Adobe Creative Cloud, Procreate, or other equivalent software
- Experience in visual design, Social media posts, Infographics, presentations, and video editing
- Experience with motion graphics will be an added advantage.
- 30 to 50k
- Certificate in HTML, CSS or Web Design
- **Portfolio of work is mandatory.
- **Please mention current and expected CTC in your CV
You will be working at Learnsure AI Content Studio in Kharadi, Pune, India and will also support the Learnsure AI corporate office in the UK. Further information about the company is available at www.learnsure.ai or https://www.linkedin.com/company/learnsure/