Digital Sales Professional - I
Become a relevant advisor and increase your insurance sales by learning modern digital selling skills.
Why Go Digital?
- Powered by digitization, the insurance sector grew from a 9% growth in 2020-2021 to 17% in April- May 2021.
- 47% of insurance buyers rely on digital channels
of information to make a purchase decision(PWC, 2019)
- The online insurance market in India is expected to reach a value of approximately INR 220 billion by 2024. (Mordor Intelligence)
About the Program
An advanced digital sales course
for insurance advisors
Transition from traditional sales techniques by learning modern and advanced digital selling skills with our Digital Sales Professional- I course.
- Digital Sales Fundamentals
- Understanding the Financial needs of the customer
- What is Feature Selling
- Feature Selling Vs Benefit Selling
- How Do People Make Buying Decisions
- Developing our Questioning Skills
- The Art of Painting a Picture Correctly
- 8 Fears of the Customer
- What is a lead and how to generate leads?
- Rethinking Your Lead strategy
- Tips to help design a sales pitch for digital sales
- How to make sure that you are generating authentic leads
- Lead Mapping
- How to Screen a Prospective Lead and prospect needs
- How to Introduce Yourself to your Prospective Lead
- Elevator Pitch, Importance of Being Natural and Seeming Genuine
- The Sales Funnel
- What is a Digital Sales Funnel and How it helps to scrutinise Leads
- How our Brain Processes Information
- The mindset of a customer during a sale
Who can take this course?
- Insurance advisors who wishes to gain relevant knowledge about digital prospecting and selling.
- A person who wants to learn and use social media for lead generation.
- Agents who want to understand the applicability of digital platforms to increase insurance sales.
On successful completion of the programme, advisors and agents will receive a certification that will be shareable across all social media platforms which help them showcase their new skills to employers and clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can start with any level and on completion of it, you’ll get a certification for that level.
Digital sales program is a self-paced learning program and you can learn at your own pace. Ideally, it takes 3-6 months to complete the course.
Having Insurance Industry leaders onboard helps you to learn from their experience. They have successfully implemented the digital processes in their organisations and are willing to assist you in doing the same.
Every module contains engaging games and quizzes and you have to get a specific score. There is no separate exam for earning the certification.
It is recommended to buy the whole course. However, you buy modules separately.
Start your digital journey today!
Please get in touch with one of our representatives or fill in the form given below and we will get back to you.