We respect the intellectual property rights of others.
Learnsure respects the intellectual property rights of our Content Providers, instructors, users, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the services.
Effective as of January 1, 2021.
Learnsure respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer our services, products and platform that do not violates those rights. Our terms and conditions requires that information posted by subscribers, partners and content provider be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of copyright law. To ensure that the law is followed, Learnsure provides a process to file complaints against subscribers, partners or content providers. We reserve the right to suspend, disable, or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Learnsure has implemented procedures for receiving complaints according to The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide a written communication or a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked, which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website or platform of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice by contacting us on [email protected]