Equip your insurance agents and advisors with digital skills they need to boost sales and deliver more policy business than ever.
Why is Digital Sales important
for Insurance agents?
More than 60% of customers are using online media to make explore insurance products before buying. This number will only increase. Hence, you need to have digital sales skills to convert prospects into your customers.
With this program they can:
- Use of digital channels to expand their outreach and find new markets from across the country.
- Connect with clients virtually through presentations, screen- sharing, and digital whiteboards.
- Present tailored solutions to customers backed by digital data and analytics
- Build relationships with customers through digital interactions that may lead to sales and brand loyalty.
- Generate more leads than ever.
About the Program
Transition from traditional sales
to new and advanced digital sales.
Elementary course specifically designed for new age employees to kick start their journey in selling insurance policies online.
- What are digital sales and marketing?
- Becoming a modern and relevant advisor by going digital
- Basics of every platform, best options
- Defining objective and understanding the target audience
- Setting up accounts
- Creating posts, starting the organic journey
- Boosting for better reach and engagement
- Optimize the Facebook page and its content for the search ranking
- Facebook Meta Business Suite
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Remarketing on Facebook – custom audiences & lookalikes
- Monitoring Performance and Analytics on Facebook
- LinkedIn organic strategy and what works best?
- LinkedIn advertising and targeting
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Twitter organic strategy and what works best?
- Twitter Hashtags & tools to find the best hashtags.
- Twitter Ads
- WhatsApp: Difference between a personal account and a business account
- WhatsApp marketing
- Introduction to digital content
- Content Creation Process
- Know your audience
- Choosing the right format for your content
- How to design good digital content?
- Benefits of Email Marketing in prospecting and contacting cold leads
- Basics of Email Marketing
- Walkthrough tutorial of email marketing tools
- Design your own email marketing strategy and understand drip campaign
- Tracking and analysis
- Why is digital analytics necessary?
- Types of social media analytics
- Key performance indicators
- Learnings from Key performance indicators
Who can take this course?
- Any insurance agent who wishes to gain elementary level theoretical knowledge as well as practical tips and tricks from subject matter experts to kick start his/her journey in digital marketing.
- A person who is already using social media but wants to gain knowledge on how to practically use this theoretical knowledge to develop relevant skills to gain leads and sell policies online.
- Anyone who has zero knowledge of digital marketing and desires to learn how to design use digital marketing to sell insurance online
On successful completion of the programme, advisors and agents will receive a certification that will be shareable across all social media platforms which help them showcase their new skills to employers and clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can start with any level and on completion of it, you’ll get a certification for that level.
Digital sales program is a self-paced learning program and you can learn at your own pace. Ideally, it takes 3-6 months to complete the course.
Having Insurance Industry leaders onboard helps you to learn from their experience. They have successfully implemented the digital processes in their organisations and are willing to assist you in doing the same.
Every module contains engaging games and quizzes and you have to get a specific score. There is no separate exam for earning the certification.
It is recommended to buy the whole course. However, you buy modules separately.
Start your digital journey today!
Please get in touch with one of our representatives or fill in the form given below and we will get back to you.